On last fortnights Recycled Fashion Finds, there were five thrifty fashion link ups which used household material to sew into clothing and accessories (you clever lot!).
- Desiree's amazing 70's sheet flares
- Sarah's pretty pillowcase aprons
- Far's stripey curtain tote bag
- Maren's red dress made from a sheet
- And her twirly Vouge 8727 dress also made from a sheet
Fortnightly Recycled Fashion Finds Friday link up encourages readers to share their thrifty fashion projects, finds and outfits around our blogging world.
Link up your thrifted finds or upcycled creations, into the inlinkz link below. Feel free to share more than one project or thrifty find, it's always great to see what you've been up to.
Don't forget to grab yourself a Recycled Fashion Finds blog badge for your blog post or side bar, or link Recycled Fashion Finds in your blog post.