Thank you to Iris Inspired, a new contributor to Recycled Fashion Finds, who shared her lovely 100% thrifted outfit on last weeks link up, orange and navy blue with polka dots work so well:
And the very clever CharityShopChic transformed a skirt purchased in a UK charity shop into a bootylicious dress inspired by Kelly Rowland!
I haven't created or thrifted any clothing pieces this week, but I did make a bouquet of roses out of newspaper, gift wrap, bamboo kebab sticks and wrapped them in a thrifted doily for a gift.
In other news, my upholstery dress has been featured on Recyclart!
So readers, what did you find (thrift) or create this week? Would you like to share:
- A second-hand fashion garment you found at a market, thrift store, op shop, charity shop, car boot sale, fete, or garage sale.
- A fabulous recycled fashion find you scored online.
- A refashion project
- A hand-me-down
- A garment you've made yourself
- It could be a link to a clothing item you are selling on your online store
- A sewing pattern, or fabric you've found which you intend to make into a fashion garment
- Your clothing item need not be vintage, although we do love a good vintage find of course.
*You can share your finds and creations on the link up below.*
If you are participating in Recycled Fashion's link up, and have a blog, be sure to grab a badge and pop it either on your blog post or on your side bar. Thank you!
Link up arranged through InLinkz