I knew Savers would be a safe bet to find an orange long sleeve top and trousers. The intention was to use fabric paint to paint tiger stripes, but instead, I found this great fabric in Vinnies for $2 with various animalia patterns throughout. I've cut tiger stripes out of the fabric and stitched in panels onto the orange garments.
Any thoughts on how I might be able to replicate a tiger tail readers? Would a long orange sock do the trick?!
And you dear readers? What did you find or create? Would you like to share:
- A second-hand fashion garment you found at a market, thrift store, op shop, charity shop, car boot sale, fete, or garage sale.
- A fabulous recycled fashion find you scored online.
- A refashion project
- A hand-me-down
- A garment you've made yourself
- It could be a link to a clothing item you are selling on your online store
- A sewing pattern, or fabric you've found which you intend to make into a fashion garment
- Your clothing item need not be vintage, although we do love a good vintage find of course.
*You can share your finds and creations on the link up below.*
If you are participating in Recycled Fashion's link up, and have a blog, be sure to grab a badge and pop it either on your blog post or on your side bar. Thank you!
Link up arranged through InLinkz