What is a 'link up'?
A 'link up' otherwise known as a 'linky party' or 'blog hop' is an online blog sharing/linking facility, whereby readers share a link with a host website/blog. Their link will often show a little thumbnail (small image) of the item the contributor is referring to. When other readers click on individual thumbnails within the link up, they are directed through to the contributor's blog post, enabling the reader to view the contributor's complete post about the item/s. Here are some other great link up's that I participate in myself:
Upcycled Awesome by T-shirt Diaries
Flea Market Finds by Her Library Adventures
Thrifty Thursday Blog Hop by Saved By Loved Creations
20 Minute Tuesday by Sweet Floweret
I will be organising a regular link up every second Friday, inviting you, readers, to participate by linking back to your own recycled fashion finds and creations.
I shall start off this Friday's link up with one of my own fashion finds; my red wool duffle coat by Bauhaus that I scored from Salvos last year for $30. Now in it's second year of my possession, the red duffle coat has been out and about on a fair few occasions already this winter.
What have you found / created recently? Your link could be:
- A second-hand fashion garment you found at a market, thrift store, op shop, charity shop, car boot sale, fete, or garage sale.
- A fabulous recycled fashion find you scored online.
- A refashion project
- A hand-me-down
- A garment you've made yourself
- It could be a link to a clothing item you are selling on your online store
- A sewing pattern, or fabric you've found which you intend to make into a fashion garment
- Your clothing item need not be vintage, although we do love a good vintage find of course.
* By linking up, you give me permission to feature your project on Recycled Fashion *
If you are participating in Recycled Fashion's link up, and have a blog, please grab a badge and pop it either on your blog post or on your side bar. Thank you, and see you back here on Friday, when the link goes live for 'Recycled Fashion Finds #1"
Link up arranged through InLinkz