I'll start off with my fashion thrifts and creations. Firstly, as per my previous post; my dyed refashioned skirt. Additionally, some thrifted children's clothing. Whilst I am half way through my Free Fashion Challenge, I am not extended this challenge to my son, and found him some lovely winter clothes.
A Country Road shirt (still with tags) and trousers, $1.50 each, from a local parish op shop. Two two pairs of children's shoes purchased from Salvos in Hampton on my last Bayside Brighton op shop tour last Friday (I will be blogging about the tour next week)
My finds also shared with Her Library adventures Flea Market Finds
And you dear readers? What did you find or create? Would you like to share:
- A second-hand fashion garment you found at a market, thrift store, op shop, charity shop, car boot sale, fete, or garage sale.
- A fabulous recycled fashion find you scored online.
- A refashion project
- A hand-me-down
- A garment you've made yourself
- It could be a link to a clothing item you are selling on your online store
- A sewing pattern, or fabric you've found which you intend to make into a fashion garment
- Your clothing item need not be vintage, although we do love a good vintage find of course.
Link up arranged through InLinkz