It was cold this morning, so I put together a winter outfit from old and ‘new’ items in my wardrobe, including my recent 5 bucks trench coat.
* Turtleneck long sleeve jumper: Country Road, bought as gift for me last year
* Old trusty knee high suede flat boots bought 7 years ago in the UK
* Black leggings from the wardrobe, unfamiliar label, had for years
* Black trench coat as per previous post, $5 from local op shop
* Denim lace skirt by Boo Radley, $5 from local Salvos
Isn’t it great teaming up old wardrobe classics with op shop bargains?